October 6, 2017
So after a Year of getting out and about, attending shows and visiting new exciting places. The great British weather has taken it's toll on poor old Benji. With a few minor imperfections starting to develop in the paintwork, we're going to treat him to a few repairs and touch ups ahead of the winter. Today Benji leaves us and goes to a local body shop for the treatment he deserves after a busy summer! We're planning on keeping him the same colour, we just want him looking in top form ready for the busy season next year.
• Front windscreen sill removed and re-welded
• All glass out and window sills re-welded
• Rust bubbles removed from engine hatch
• New Front bumper
• New Windscreen Glass
• New rubber seals all round
• Door rust cut away and new panels welded in
• Custom Tailgate with Embossed Volkswagen Logo
We will be updating the blog with progress pictures of the work carried out, but in the mean time, we are still taking bookings and trading as normal. If you wish to ask us any questions or book us for your event, please do so via the details on the Contact Us page and we will be glad to help you out.