July 13th, 2018
This policy sets out how we process any personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. This policy also applies to personal data that we may receive from third party sources. Busography is fully committed to full compliance with the requirements of all UK Data Protection Legislation and Regulations.
By visiting our website, or sharing personal data with us, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
The information that Busography hold about you may include;
- Information that you supply to us (i.e. Name, contact information and event details.)
- Information that our website collects automatically (i.e. Details of your visit to our website, including but not limited to IP address, traffic data, location data and other communication data.
Data that is shared with us may be used in order to enable Busography to provide you with the best possible service experience when using our services.
Any information that is shared with Busography will be stored securely, and only shared with our employees. Access to online galleries will be password protected, and it is the responsibility of the hirer to keep your password confidential. Online galleries will remain available for 60 days after they have been published.
All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Busography to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
Busography may use the information that you have supplied to us in the following ways;
- To provide you with information about our products and services, including promotional offers.
- To correspond with you regarding your booking / enquiry
- To process and complete transactions.
- Accounting purposes
- To ship / deliver goods or services.
- To maintain a record of interaction.
- To administer our website, including troubleshooting and statistical purposes
Busography may be required to disclose your information for the following reasons;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions.
Busography does not rent, sell or share personal information that has been collected about you with non-affiliated persons / companies. We may however share your name and booking details with any relevant event co-ordinators to ensure the smooth running of the Photo Booth during your event.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not entirely secure, and whilst at Busography, we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that is transmitted to our site electronically, and as such, any data submitted is done so at your own risk. Once this information has been received by Busography, this data will be stored securely to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to request that your personal data is not used for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com.
You also have the right to request access to any data that is held about you at any time. Requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.