December 16, 2017
After a visit to the body shop, we got to see some of the work being carried out. Plenty of rust prevention and some custom bodywork to make us stand out even more! We've uploaded some progression shots of the work happening, and we're hoping to have the work finished by April 2018 ready for the summer and the busy show season.
• Front windscreen sill removed and re-welded
• All glass out and window sills re-welded
• Rust bubbles removed from engine hatch
• New Front bumper
• New Windscreen Glass
• New rubber seals all round
• Door rust cut away and new panels welded in
• Custom Tailgate with Embossed Volkswagen Logo
We will be updating the blog with progress pictures of the work carried out, but in the mean time, we are still taking bookings and trading as normal. If you wish to ask us any questions or book us for your event, please do so via the details on the Contact Us page and we will be glad to help you out.